Save yourself time and money by booking your City Sightseeing ticket: get ready to make the most of the capital of Ireland!
* Audio guide available in 7 languages
* More than 30 perfectly placed stops
* Comes with a whole bunch of special offers in and around Dublin
Venture around the most visited places in Dublin and get the best view aboard an open top double-decker bus. City Sightseeing is by far the best way to see all that Dublin has to serve up!
As well as that, we shall take you from place to place whilst telling you absolutely everything you need to know along the way!
With more than 30 perfectly placed stops around the city, you can hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours - depending on your ticket type. You can jump off to see some of the main attractions like The National Gallery of Ireland or The National Museums - History and Archaeology.
Get off in the Old town to explore Trinity College or stand in awe as you gawp at the beauty of The Christ Church Cathedral. Experience a living history exhibition at Dublinia where modern and medieval Dublin have been fabulously fused together so that you can step back in time; at just a stone’s throw away from The Cathedral - you’re sure to find it easily. It would be practically be considered a crime to go to Dublin without visiting The Guinness Storehouse; however if Whisky is more up your street, you should head over to The Old Jameson Distillery.
With City Sightseeing you can make your plans and put your mind at rest as you are guaranteed to leave no stone unturned in Dublin.
On top of all of that, the City Sightseeing Dublin ticket includes the following special treats:
* 2 kids go for free with every adult ticket paid
* 2 for 1 meal deals and drink specials
* A free glass of beer at Brannigan's Bar
* A free glass of Guinness in Nancy Hands - a traditional Irish pub
* A free walking tour (summer only)
* 2 for 1 at Boxty House, The Shack Restaurant and Pacino's Restaurant Save yourself time and money by booking your City Sightseeing ticket: get ready to make the most of the capital of Ireland! Venture around the most visited places in Dublin and get the best view aboard an open top double-decker bus. City Sightseeing is by far the best way to see all that Dublin has to serve up! Meeting/ Pick up point: 13 Upper O’Connell Street (City Sightseeing Dublin Shop, Stop 1) & 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre).
Duration: 90 minutes.
Start or opening time: First tour at 9am.
End/closing time: Last tour at 6pm.
Frequency: Every 10-12 minutes.
Languages: Commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Irish.