New York CityPASS gives you access to 6 of New York’s best tourist attractions at a unique price.
* Save up to 40% for the combined price of all the attractions!
* CityPass is valid for 9 consecutive days from whenever you visit the first of any attractions included in the booklet:
The Empire State Building: access to the observation deck on the 86th floor and tour with an audio guide.
American Museum of Natural History: including entry to the Rose Center for Earth and Space and a show in the Hayden planetarium.
Metropolitan Art Museum: including all the special exhibitions, a $1 discount on the audio guide tour and same day entry to the museum and the gardens of The Cloisters.
Choose between entry to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum: a tribute to remember the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre, or the Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum: home to the world’s first space shuttle, Enterprise, the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, and embark on an interactive and educational journey through American innovation in history, science and service.
Top of the Rock Observatory®, with fantastic panoramic views or access to the Guggenheim Museum, a building which itself is a work of art.
Circle Line Cruise, that includes either a two hour trip, a two hour nocturnal trip through the illuminated port, or a journey in The Beast speedboat. Alternatively you can opt for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour, with free time to explore them at your own pace.
Enjoy your stay in The Big Apple with the New York CityPASS, the offer that saves you time and money, with savings of 40% for the combined price of the attractions and priority access. Make the most of your trip and visit what you want, when you want. The booklet includes detailed information on each attraction and its opening hours, location, directions and a map. Take a big bite out of the apple! The Empire State Building: access to the observation deck on the 86th floor and tour with an audio guide.
American Museum of Natural History : including entry to the Rose Center for Earth and Space and a show in the Hayden planetarium. Meeting/pick-up point: Redeem the voucher at the following locations: Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum, Top of the Rock, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum.
Others: Please note: Attractions are subject to change without notice. Attraction opening hours:
* Empire State Building Observatory, open daily 8am to 2am (last elevator 45 minutes before close). Hours may vary on holidays.
* American Museum of Natural History, open daily 10am to 5:45pm (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day).
* The Metropolitan Museum of Art, open Sunday to Thursday 10am to 5:30pm and Friday to-Saturday 10am to 9pm (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and the first Monday in May).
* Guggenheim Museum, Sunday to Wednesday & Friday 10am to 5:45pm, Saturday 10am-7:45pm (Closed Thursdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day).
* Top of the Rock, open daily 8am to 12am (last elevator at 11pm). Hours may vary on holidays.
* 9/11 Memorial & Museum open Oct-Mar: Sunday to Thursday 9am to 8pm; Friday to Saturday, 9am to 9pm. Apr-Sep: CityPASS valid for entry Sunday to Thursday 2pm to 8pm; Friday to Saturday 2pm to 9pm (last entry 2 hours before close).
* Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum open Nov 1-Mar 31: daily 10am to 5pm. Apr 1- Oct 31: Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm; Saturday to Sunday 10am to 6pm. Holidays: 10am to 6pm (last entry one hour before close). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
* Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, ticket office open daily 7:45am to 4:30pm. Boats depart every 30 – 45 minutes from 8:30am or 9:30am depending on the season.
* Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise schedule and hours vary, please contact the supplier.